Attention Therapists, Counselors, Psychologists, Coaches and Private Practitioners who are frustrated with marketing activities that don’t feel authentic and don’t work:
Let’s get that phone ringing!
I know you are excited about your practice.
You are called to help people but it can be confusing or frustrating to get them in the door.
I have three pieces of good news for you.
- There are people who do want to pay for counseling right now – right now – even in this economy. Some are happy not to use their insurance and pay cash. (One in four people in the US is diagnosed each year with a mental disorder and that doesn’t even include relationship problems and personal growth issues.) These people need you and are looking for help.
- The old style of marketing that many clinicians felt was sales-y or uncomfortable is out – it will not work today. The culture is demanding authenticity. This means being your empathic, kind self in the community and online is what will ultimately attract people into your practice.
- It all starts with being clear on what makes you unique and what is mostly likely to attract the perfect clients for you. And I am going to tell you exactly how to gain that clarity.
Get Started with your copy of our free video training: “More Clients for Me!”
In this four-part video series I share what you need to do to authentically build your counseling practice with ideal clients. We will cover:
- The 4 clarifying questions in detail so that you can spend your time in ways that will likely be the most effective.
- A case study so you can see exactly how knowing yourself and your market will lead to the best choice of marketing activities.
- Our Marketing Activities Checklist with the 17 different marketing activities. Once you have completed the clarifying questions exercise, our checklist will give you marketing options to choose from.
Save time and frustration, Get started today. Just enter your name and email in the box on the right and we will get you started right away with Video #1.
Let me share what works to attract counseling clients.
It all starts with getting clear on what you want, who needs you and the best place to market to them. When you watch these videos and do the exercises for yourself, you will save time, money, and frustration.
Get started today. Just enter your name and email address in the form and you will get instant access to the first video.